Ethos and Philosophy
- To place the needs of the individual at the heart of all we do.
- To provide a stimulating environment that will encourage pupils to develop into responsible, self-disciplined, and considerate young people and to fulfil their highest potential.
- To care for all members of the school equally and value all that they achieve, whatever their individual skills, talents, interests, abilities and backgrounds.
- To provide a balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum but not bound by it, ensuring that pupils have the opportunity to develop their artistic and creative talents through Music and Dance and Drama.
- To take advantage of the continuity afforded to us, by having pupils from nursery age through to at least 16, thus avoiding disruptive breaks in the education process.
- Rule of Law
- Individual Liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
Pattison is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is our aim that all pupils fulfil their potential.