Our School Aims:
- To place the needs of the individual at the heart of all we do.
- To provide a stimulating environment that will encourage pupils to develop into responsible, self-disciplined, and considerate young people and to fulfil their highest potential.
- To care for all members of the school equally and value all that they achieve, whatever their individual skills, talents, interests, abilities and backgrounds.
- To provide a balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum but not bound by it, ensuring that pupils have the opportunity to develop their artistic and creative talents through Music and Dance and Drama.
- To take advantage of the continuity afforded to us, by having pupils from nursery age through to at least 16, thus avoiding disruptive breaks in the education process.
Pattison College processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school. We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headmaster. Our Privacy Statement is listed with the policies below and can be downloaded.
|Admissions and Equal Opportunities Policy||Admissions and Equal Opportunities Policy||6||238.88 KB||202||DownloadView|
|Anti Bullying Policy||Anti Bullying Policy||6||291.94 KB||179||DownloadView|
|CV19 School Policy (including Provision for Home learning)||CV 19 Policy including Provision for Home learning||6||316.43 KB||54||DownloadView|
|Code Of Conduct Policy||Code Of Conduct Policy||6||263.90 KB||188||DownloadView|
|Complaints Policy||Complaints Policy||6||252.69 KB||176||DownloadView|
|Curriculum Policy||Curriculum Policy||6||426.67 KB||146||DownloadView|
|English as an Additional Language Policy||English as an Additional Language Policy||6||182.56 KB||193||DownloadView|
|First Aid Policy||First Aid Policy||6||570.38 KB||170||DownloadView|
|Health And Safety Policy||Health And Safety Policy||6||371.31 KB||200||DownloadView|
|Missing and Uncollected Child Policy||Missing and Uncollected Child Policy||6||229.61 KB||163||DownloadView|
|Online Safety Policy||Online Safety Policy||6||240.09 KB||153||DownloadView|
|Positive Behaviour and Exclusions Policy||Positive Behaviour and Exclusions Policy||6||318.20 KB||179||DownloadView|
|Relationship and Sex Education Policy||Relationship and Sex Education Policy||6||318.20 KB||170||DownloadView|
|SEND and Inclusion Policy (Including provision for children with EHC plans)||SEND and Inclusion Policy (Including provision for children with EHC plans)||6||296.24 KB||227||DownloadView|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 6.1||Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy||1.63 MB||227||DownloadView|
FROM OUR LATEST INSPECTION
“ISI Inspectors reported that the “provision for children’s well-being is outstanding”, that “children are happy to come to school” and that “all staff provide excellent role models”.