Winter: Regulation pinafore, striped blouse, tie, cardigan/sweatshirt, green tights or ¾ green socks
Summer: Regulation checked dress, cardigan/ sweatshirt, sun hat and plain white ankle socks,
Boys: Regulation beige shirt, tie, jumper/sweatshirt, grey trousers, grey socks, a sun hat and short trousers are worn in summer.
Regulation green, fleece lined, coat and blazer for boys and girls.
Shoes: Black leather in a suitable school style. No designer labels. Kickers, CAT etc.
Regulation book bags and shoe bags are available from school.
School uniform is available online from Clive Mark Schoolwear, http://www.clivemark.co.uk/ . The PTA keeps a selection of clean, outgrown but not outworn blazers and also holds second hand uniform sales once a term. The organiser,
Mrs Moore, can be contacted via email email@example.com.
What about meals?
Lunchtime is a learning experience and well balanced meals are provided. Staff encourage the children to eat independently with good table manners. Milk is provided for the morning break and children bring one piece of fruit per day for the afternoon.
Successful education is dependent on a two-way partnership between home and school. We are working together for the benefit of your child and parents must never hesitate to come to see us if they have any problems. In the first instance see either Mrs McCaughley or Miss Connor . Alternatively please make an appointment through the office to see Mrs McConnell.
If anything about your child’s progress or general development is giving you cause for concern e.g. learning development, speech and hearing, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can consider whether it might be appropriate to contact the relevant outside specialists for their help and guidance. We equally discuss any concerns we may have with you before contacting any outside agency.
Small children vary greatly from one individual to another in how they react to changes at home e.g. parent away on business, change in childcare, illness or death, loss of a pet etc. Please let us know of anything that may be affecting your child’s mood or behaviour, however trivial it may seem, so that we can deal with things sensitively.
Quotations from our Independent Schools Inspectorate Report
- ‘Children in the EYFS make excellent progress in their learning and development.’
- ‘Outcomes for children in the Nursery Class are well above expectations for this stage.’
- ‘By the end of the Reception Year, most children have far exceeded the national expectations for their learning and development.’
- ‘The personal development of pupils in all year groups is excellent.’
- ‘The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils is excellent. ‘
- ‘Pupils’ social development is excellent.’
- ‘A strength of the school is the interaction between pupils of different ages, with senior pupils acting as mentors for younger ones.’
- ‘Pupils’ behaviour throughout is excellent.’ Pupils are highly courteous to staff and considerate of one another.’
- ‘Pupils behave extremely well and feel safe.’
- ‘The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety is excellent.’
- ‘Links with parents are excellent.’
(ISI Inspection September 2014)
NB The ISI do not use the term “Outstanding” but “Excellent”, “Good”, “Sound” and “Unsatisfactory”
Having seen this website I do hope you will want to visit us and see what we have to offer.
Pattisons is a very special place. Do come and see for yourself.
Should you need more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
The staff and pupils look forward to meeting you.